What is an Unsecured Business Loan
An unsecured business loan is a flexible and accessible financing solution that empowers businesses to secure funds without the need for collateral, providing a streamlined and cost-effective way to borrow.
Access finance of up to £250,000 for various business purposes.
What can our unsecured business loan be used for:
Fulfil many other
Access the necessary capital to drive growth, seize opportunities, and navigate financial challenges while preserving the integrity of your valuable assets.
|Unsecured business loan at a glance
|£50,000 – £250,000
|6 – 60 months
|Over or early repayment:
|No early repayment charges after 12 months.
- The company is required to be registered in the UK and generate a majority (over 50%) of its income from trading activities.
- The company must either be a Limited (Ltd) company or a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) with at least one partner being a Ltd company.
- The facility is intended to primarily support trading activities within the UK and for business purposes such as working capital, expansion, or debt refinancing.
- Demonstrate a minimum annual turnover of £350k through the latest filed accounts or MI.
- To be eligible, at least one Director or Shareholder of the company must be a property owner in the UK and be above 18 years of age.
- Any County Court Judgments (CCJs) must either be settled or currently in the process of being settled.
- The business must have a minimum trading history of 2 years to qualify.
Fuelling UK-based SMEs With Our Unsecured Business Loan
In partnership with FundOnion, we promptly funded the client’s unsecured loan application. By catering to the client’s specific financial needs, we were able to provide a business loan of £125,000. This expedited funding empowered the business to fuel their expansion plans and maintain their impressive growth trajectory.
Read the full article here.
How our unsecured business loan works
With Momenta Finance’s unsecured business loan, you can experience a straightforward application process, transparent repayment terms, and flexible payment options to support your business needs.
Simple Online Application Process
Once you have completed the online form, we will promptly get in touch with you to gather the necessary information and seek permission to conduct the relevant credit checks.
Apply as a limited company without affecting your credit score.
With our flexible approach, you can make over-payments of the outstanding loan balance annually, without incurring any early settlement fees.
*Please be aware that early settlement fees apply if settling before 12 months.
Convenient Payment Options
We understand that each customer has different preferences when it comes to making payments, so we offer a variety of choices to accommodate everyone’s needs.
Payments can be made through direct debit, bank transfer, debit card, or PayPal.
Small business loans are what we do, all day, every day. Our specialist team from account management through to credit understand businesses just like yours and want them to succeed.
We are a member of the Federation of Small Business (FSB), Consumer Credit Finance Association, Association of Alternative Finance Brokers and a Patron of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB). We are also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority. This means we adhere to their codes of practice and are uncompromising, in our principles and practise ethical and responsible lending at all times.
Good to know
Momenta Finance, acts as both a lender and a broker. Where we act as a broker, we receive a commission from the lender. This does not impact the final amount that you pay for borrowing.