Join the Momenta Finance team, where innovation and collaboration drive impactful financial solutions.
Join The Momenta Finance Team
Our mission is to empower SMEs with the funding they need to thrive, using a unique blend of technology and personalised decision-making. With a supportive and collaborative team, we foster a non-corporate, social environment that encourages learning, diversity, and inclusivity. Located in NW6, London, our onsite working policy ensures a close-knit community.
We require all candidates to possess the legal right to live and work within the United Kingdom.
Sales Support Administrator
As a Sales Support Administrator, you play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless operation of the sales department. Your primary responsibility is to provide comprehensive administrative support to the sales team, contributing to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of sales processes. You will be liaising with current customers and assisting potential customers and brokers.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of our processes and requirements.
- Ensuring that deals are packaged correctly to be able to submit applications received from our network of brokers.
- Submitting applications using Saleforce our CRM system.
- Working closely with our Sales team to help manage a fast and efficient service with our brokers.
- Liaising directly with brokers via calls and email on outstanding documentation / information required for an application / outcome of deals
- High level evaluation of funding applications received to confirm eligibility for submission.
- Liaising with other teams within the business on the application status.
- Pipeline management through our CRM system.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and organise
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a friendly and helpful telephone manner
- Knowledge of Salesforce advantageous
Details and benefits:
- Duration: Permanent
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Office based role, 5 days a week – Finchley Road, NW London.
- Salary: Market related salary
- Start Date: March
- 25 days holiday pa + bank holidays
At Momenta, we believe in pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the world of finance. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking company that is revolutionising the way financial solutions are created and delivered to SMEs within the United Kingdom. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of this innovation, working alongside talented professionals who share a passion for driving meaningful change.
We are a member of the Federation of Small Business (FSB), Consumer Credit Finance Association, Association of Alternative Finance Brokers and a Patron of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB). We are also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority. This means we adhere to their codes of practice and are uncompromising, in our principles and practise ethical and responsible lending at all times.